1. A calming mask made of oatmeal and yogurt can help reduce irritation and redness that accompanies acne flare ups. Combine finely ground oatmeal with yogurt to make a paste and use it to your own face. Ensure that you avoid eye regions to ensure that they won't be irritated. Leave the paste on for a quarter hour before washing and patting dry. For sensitive skin, a mask of honey and oatmeal will gently reduce redness.
2. Sea salt can work very quickly as an overnight acne treatment. Visit MonicasBeauty for more information on different acne treatments. Only combine some sea salt with enough water to make a paste and apply it to the impacted area. Rinse it off each morning and you should find the pimple considerably smaller than the night before. Salt is a natural antiseptic and can kill the bacteria that's clogging your pores. It does sting a little bit, and you should set a dab of honey along with it if you have dry skin to help counteract the drying action of the salt.
3. Neem can be used for the treatment of a wide range of skin problems. It comprises Nimbidol and Gedunin, which have quite great fungicidal properties. Neem has turned out to be valuable in skin disorders for example warts, scabies, psoriasis, eczema, and sometimes even dandruff. It is extremely successful in acne medication.
4. Zinc and beta-carotene are antioxidants which are accountable for healthy skin. A diet that's full of minerals and vitamins will help to heal the skin quicker and remove spots and scars. Green leafy vegetables, spinach, lettuce, carrots and red chili peppers are full of beta carotene and they help clear acne. Polypeptide-rich meats, lamb, sea-food, pork, beef, chicken, turkey, salmon, crabmeat, clams and lobster are abundant in zinc. For vegetarians zinc rich foods would contain pumpkin seeds, beans, cereals, dairy products, whole-grain breads, potatoes, etc.
5. Toothpaste is among the most tried and tested home remedies understood to teenager girls. Only dab somewhat over a pimple and rest on it. The drying action of the paste helps to reduce the bulge while you rest. For best results, use a non-fluoride paste in place of a gel. People that have sensitive skin should abandon the paste on for just 15 minutes to keep their skin from over-drying.
6. Ice is very effective at reducing puffiness and typically swelling lends quite little to the look of these huge pimples. Wrap ice in a towel and put it on the zit for as much as fifteen minutes at a time, taking breaks in between.
7. Cuke is among the simplest and refreshing remedies utilized for treating acne and to refreshen up your skin. It makes our skin feel appearing youthful. Mix the cucumber into a paste and use it on the affected place. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and after that wash it off.